Location and time: CWI, Science Park 123, 1098XG Amsterdam, February 25-26, 2016
- How to reach CWI by car
- How to reach CWI by public transport
- Science Park Amsterdam map in png format (1.0 MB) or pdf format (3.6 MB). CWI is highlighted in orange.
We have planned three types of meetings:
- A plenary meeting in which the TF leader give a 5-minute update of the status of the TF.
- Parallel TF-meetings for technical discussions.
- Plenary technical presentations of 15-20 minutes each.
- Peter Bednar (Technická univerzita v Košiciach, Košice, Slovakia)
QoS of production processes optimized using the IoT and predictive models
- Wojtek Burakowski (Warsaw University of Technology, Poland)
Fair demands distribution in cloud federation
- Danco Davcev (Sts Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia)
Perception of quality in cloud computing based services
- Jeroen Famaey (University of Antwerpen, Belgium)
Improving QoS in IEEE802.11ah networks through dynamic parameter configuration
- Gerhard Hasslinger (Deutsche Telekom Technik, Darmstadt, Germany)
Caching and traffic ACROSS data centers in clouds, CDNs and ISP networks
- Poul Heegaard (NTNU, Norway)
Managed dependability in interacting systems
- Patrick Poullie (University of Zürich, Switzerland)
Multi resource allocation and fairness in clouds
- Francesco Lo Presti (Universita’ di Roma Tor Vergata, Roma, Italy)
QoS-aware scheduling of data stream applications over distributed cloud
- Demetris Zeinalipour (University of Cyprus)
Internet-based indoor navigation services
- Piotr Zuraniewski (TNO, Netherlands)
Can SDN help in realizing ICN migration scenarios?