Our next COST IC1304 ACROSS MC meeting is planed to be held in Lovran, Croatia on October 8th and 9th. The meetings will take place at Hotel Excelsior in Lovran. Here is Hotel web page for more information (http://www.remisens.com/en/hotel-excelsior?gclid=CNbrgaKUjMYCFaeWtAod8iIAsQ).
3 step travel organization (For detailed information see here):
- Book a Hotel as soon as possible
- Recommendation is Hotel Excelsior where we will have a meeting. Fill the form at the end of this document for the Hotel Excelsior and send it to the address written in the form (alternatively find your own Hotel)
- Book a flight/local transport to airport
- recommended is Zagreb airport with arrival time before 14.45 because the we will organize shuffle that leaves the airport at 15.30 to Lovran – see next step)
- Express your interest for local transport Zagreb airport to Lovran here: local transport Zagreb airport-Lovran
COST ACROSS organizes a workshop “Engineering and Control for Reliable Cloud Services” co-located with ITC 27 in Ghent on September 11.
Slides can be found at http://www.cost-across.nl/across-workshop-at-itc27-slides/.
For more information, see http://www.itc27.org/workshops/.
Cloud Technology for Reliable and Energy Efficient Mobile Communications
Hosted by EUCNC 2015, Paris, Monday 29 June 2015
Morning session by COST ACROSS
09.00 – 09.30 Welcome/Opening and overview COST ACROSS – Hans van den Berg (TNO / University of Twente)
09.30 – 10.00 Paths into the Cloud: A Mobile Networks Perspective – Michael Jarschel (Nokia)
10.00 – 10.30 Dynamic QoS Control for Cloud Services Orchestration – Rob van der Mei (CWI / VU University Amsterdam)
10.30 – 11.00 Coffee Break
11.00 – 11.30 Non-Cooperative Computation Offloading in Mobile Cloud Computing – Valeria Cardellini (University of Roma “Tor Vergata”)
11.30 – 12.00 Interoperable Data Management Approaches for Cloud and Mobile Computing – Attila Kertesz (University of Szeged)
12.00 – 12.30 Towards a Fluid Cloud: an Extension of the Cloud into the Local Network – Bart Spinnewyn (University of Antwerp)
12.30 – 14.00 Lunch
See http://www.eucnc.eu/?q=node/110 for the full program.
For registration, please go to the EUCN 2015 website http://www.eucnc.eu/.
organized and sponsored by COST ACROSS. Paris, Tuesday 30 June 2015. For further information see http://across.cloudcomplab.ch/eucnc2015.
Agenda for the ACROSS MC-meeting, Thursday 16/4, 13.30-17.00
- Welcome to the participants (Rob)
- Update from the Action Chair (Rob)
- Promotion of gender balance (Rob)
- Update from the Grant Holder (Rob)
- Update from the COST Office
- Update from DC Rapporteur
- Follow-up of MoU objectives
- Scientific planning
- Requests for new members (Rob)
- Location and date of next meeting
- Summary of MC decisions
All MC meetings