- State-of-the-art review of ACROSS research (month 12)
- Algorithms for static, semi-dynamic and fully dynamic service compositions, which are subject to end-to-end user-perceived QoS constraints, and where third-party and cloud services may be subject to negotiated service-level agreements
- Online quality prediction methods in combination with self-adaptation capabilities
- Study on implications of pricing strategies in terms of the existence and on characterization of game-theoretical equilibria
- Proof-of-Concepts of methods developed by each Working Group
- Monitoring Progress Report MC Chair (M18)
- Annual Report of ACROSS research (M48)
- Action web site (month 3): www.cost-across.nl
- Action dissemination plan including yearly updates
- Open data bases containing system usage characteristics and quality measurements
- Contributions to standardisation bodies
- COST ACROSS MC meeting and final workshop, 9 -10 November 2017 at CWI in Amsterdam.
- COST ACROSS Summer School on Latency Control for Internet of Services, Karlstad, 26 June – 1 July 2017
- COST ACROSS WG1-3 meeting in Rome, 20-21 April 2017.
- COST ACROSS workshop at ITC29, Genoa, Italy, 4 September 2017
- ACPROSS workshop in L’Aquila, Italy, 22 April 2017